Monday, August 4, 2008

Sharing

Here is a video of Kyan trying to put his ball in Isabelle's mouth. He's started learning how to share his toys lately. Since we've been letting Isabelle in the living room ocassionally Kyan has really enjoyed getting to experience her without a gate in between them. I've been really surprised in the way that he treats her. He'll run up to her so fast and I just keep waiting for him to throw himself on her like he does with pillows but he never has...yet. He is very gentle and pets her so softly. It's nice having them together and they both really like it, but now that I have the animals seperated I'm too spoiled in my pet hair free environment to let Isabelle in more often.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the romper Kyan is wearing,
can I get the pic of Matt and K in the driveway and the one of K in his car with his new crocs added to my folder?
Matt needs to take some pics of you ans K too.