Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Anniversary

Yesterday was our anniversary. I can't believe it's only been two years since our wedding. It feels like we've been together forever (in a good way). This has definitely been the best two years of my life. Just a few years ago I would have never imagined sharing my life with someone as wonderful as Matt. It's crazy to think that for my first 26 years I lived in about a four block radius in Ponca City. Then I met Matt and we've already lived in Oklahoma City, Springfield MO, Kansas City MO, and now Gardner KS in less than three years. And let's not forget about Kyan. What a change. We don't waste any time, do we? We talked about this yesterday and we both agree that it's time to slow it down a bit.

2 comments:

Jill Garrison said...

I have to agree what a CHANGE =-)... its hard to slow down with little ones! Enjoy the chaos though I hear it is something we will miss LOL.

Michael Ann said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

We are so happy to have you in the family!! You make my brother so happy and it is so wonderful to see him like his old self again. Thank you for being such a great wife, mother, and sister-in-law. It's hard to believe that you guys have already been married two years. Wow, you have had a lot of changes in that time!! Glad you are happy and we love you.