Monday, August 4, 2008

Crocs

Now that Kyan is walking better he wants to run around outside. He has hated walking in shoes...everytime I put them on he tries to take them off of his feet. He has outgrown his size 4 sandals (that he wouldn't walk in anyway)and his only size 5 shoes are more fall weather shoes. So he got his first pair of crocs on Saturday and loves them. He walks around in them with no problems at all. I tried to get a video of him running around in the driveway last night but it's been so hot here that I waited too late for the sun to go down and he was tired. So I'm sure I'll get some better pictures sometime soon but wanted to show off his new crocs anyway. Thanks so much Mimi and Michael Ann. You are brilliant as always.
Kyan has been the biggest daddy's boy lately. When Matt gets home from work I am chopped liver for the rest of the night.

1 comment:

Michael Ann said...

Those are so cute!!! I'm so glad he loves them, I knew he would. They are the easiest shoes - you will come to find out! When they are dirty, just rinse them off in the sink and their good to go. They are worth every dime and he will so get our money's worth. We love crocs! Anyways, I also loved that video of him with Isabelle! So cute...he cracks me up. Callahan is a daddy's boy too right now and pretty much sticks to Wade like glue when he gets home. Isn't that sweet though, so great to see that relationship. Wish I could give him a squeeze - so do it for me okay? Love you guys!