Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kyan's One Year Pictures

We finally got Kyan's one year pictures taken yesterday just a few days shy of 14 months old. I'm not very smart with the scanner so these aren't very clear. I used really low resolution to scan them so the actual pictures look a lot better. I just wanted to post them so in case anyone has a preference on which ones they want. I was surprised at the turn out because at the studio Kyan just wanted to play and run away from me. Most of the shots were of him getting up and taking off. See those khaki shorts he's wearing? They belong to some other little boy at the studio whos nice mom offered to let Kyan wear them for these pictures. All I had were jeans and I was afraid it would be too much blue.



Okay these scans are terrible. I'll see if Matt will fix them later.

3 comments:

Jill Garrison said...

awww look at him! how cute...

Michael Ann said...

I love the pictures and thought that they turned out so cute!!! Thanks for mine and I really love the profile picture on the bottom! Give him squeezes for me!

Unknown said...

Nothing terrible about these! They are awesome, I love everyone of them!! He is a doll!!