Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mimi's Big Visit

Susan came for a visit last week and just flew back home today. We were terrible at taking pictures this time. We just snapped a couple today right before she had to leave. Aside from sicknesses and food poisoning (I didn't do it...really) we had a great time just staying inside, hanging out, eating lots of good food (I think I gained 10 pounds during this visit!). Toward the end Kyan started saying Nini (instead of Mimi), which was exciting since he doesn't have many words at all yet. He still mostly baby babbles a lot. Anyway, the visit went by so fast. Thanks for coming here and helping us out. We miss you already.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH how I miss you guys! I am so lucky to have a son and daughter-in-law that would put up with me for 10 days! Kyan just couldn't be any cuter! Love and thanks to all of you. Nini

Michael Ann said...

Kyan's look is really changing into that toddler, almost 2 year old look I think! It's all the teeth. Good pictures, but I think that Kyan should be holding mimi!