Friday, February 13, 2009

Blocks

Here are a few recent pictures of Kyan. He has been really into stacking everything lately. His nesting boxes that he got forever ago are now hours of entertainment every day. He is also really loving his Megabloks that he got recently for Christmas. I am feeling so lucky because after he plays with his blocks he will put them all back in their bag. I'm sure it's just a phase, but it is really nice to have him pick up after himself.




He's pretty proud of himself...as he should be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Kyan! Great pictures, I am so glad we get to see his new ventures, it's not as good as being there with him by any stretch of the imagination but the blog sure helps keep Papa and I connected. Those nesting boxes are sort of hard to stack above the 3rd or 4th block so I am impressed he can do so many, maybe he can teach Mimi to do it when I come next time.