Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cute Boys

Here are a few pictures that I took today of Matt and Kyan. They are so much alike. I thought they were especially cute because they both were wearing white t-shirts, they both refuse to wear their bibs, and they both spilled lunch down the front of their shirts. Kyan wouldn't hold still for a picture so you can't really see his.

We put his new rock and ride trike together awhile back. Here's Kyan sitting on his trike pushing the imaginary horn on top. He does it every time. Thanks grandma and grandpa. Pretty soon he'll be peddling it around the neighborhood.


2 comments:

Michael Ann said...

such cute boys!! Carson has that too and has LOVED it ever since he got it at 2 1/2. Kyan will love it too...it's the best. Carson even rode it today after school for a little while and he is almost 6! You will get your use out of it. Love the pics! happy almost birthday!

Unknown said...

That dribbling stuff down your front comes from ME!! Ask the girls and Halbert and they'll vouch for me, I always have something spilled on the front of my shirt, about belly level since it is just a straight shot down from my mouth, with no hills to stop anything! You sure have a couple of cute guys there and I can't wait to see all of you.