Monday, November 17, 2008

Visit from Grandma and Grandpa

Grandma and Grandpa came to town for a visit over the weekend. Kyan was really excited to see them again. As always the visit seemed so short and the weekend flew by. Thanks for coming to see us. We had a great time.


We are finally ready for the first hair cut. Kyan's hair is CRAZY now! In the bathtub the back of his hair goes down to his shoulder blades.

Alfred got a new home this weekend. He went to live with a guy who has one other ball python and no other pets. It was time to let someone take him who would give him the attention he deserves. He's been a great pet and I'll miss him a lot.

3 comments:

Michael Ann said...

Love the pics and those cute clothes!!!!

Glad Alfred found a good home. That will be great for the both of you. I've been meaning to call you about how the visit for Isabelle went. I think I'll do that now....

Love you guys and can't wait for turkey day!

Michael Ann said...

BTW, so you're not going to let him grow out a mullet??

Unknown said...

I hope we can visit soon too. It would be so fun to be there when Jeanne and Tony are there. Kyan looks so cute! I am so excited about Alfred finding a new home! Not so much for him but for me cause now I won't have to see those nasty dead mice laying in his cage, you guys always fed him when I visited, I think you were trying to keep my visits to a minimum. Not even dead mice can keep me from Kyan!