Saturday, November 8, 2008

Prince Vanity

After Kyan gets a bath he normally runs into our bedroom to look at himself in the big mirror. I don't know why he does this; he just knows he looks good. So awhile back I found this princess vanity on craigslist for a really good price. I bought it for a Christmas gift for my cousin's two little girls, who are really into 'princess' stuff right now. It has a little stool and the front opens into three mirrors and lights up and makes 'magical sounds.' It's been sitting in our office and Kyan really enjoyed playing with it after his bath today. I couldn't help but take a couple of pictures of him admiring himself in the vanity.

2 comments:

Michael Ann said...

that's great! I love how he checks himself out...what a great buy too on Craig's list!!

Jill Garrison said...

i can so see this being shown at Senior Graduation lol.... cute cute...

Boot cake... it will be a boot laying down lol... im not that clever... we will see how it works. Things we do for our children.