Friday, September 12, 2008

Stroller and Raincoat

Here is Kyan in his new umbrella stroller. I've been wanting one that has support behind him because in his other one he'd slouch into the stroller. It was fine when he was smaller but now he's so uncomfortable and squashed in it. So he likes this one much better. We went to the doctor yesterday and he seems much happier in it. Thank you grandma and grandpa.

I love this raincoat. I think it is adorable. We bought it at Old Navy when Kyan was 8 months old or so on clearance for $5 I think. I remember Matt wanted to get it so bad and I thought "When in the world is he going to wear that?" I didn't even know if it would fit him during the right season. Glad we did because he's worn it all week. It's great.

Check out all of his new teeth!

1 comment:

Michael Ann said...

okay, he looks so cute!!! I love the raincoat too. Glad you guys got a great stroller, I've always wanted one of those good umbrella strollers...when Carson was born they only had the slouching kind. He is looking so big! I love the pictures...good to talk with you today! Hope you are having a good visit with papa! Love you guys!