Saturday, September 6, 2008

Birthday Party

Today we went to my cousin's son Mastin's third birthday party. I was excited because I made his cupcakes. I know that sounds crazy to be excited to make cupcakes but I've never made cupcakes before EVER. Mastin requested cupcakes with blue icing so here's a picture of me holding some of my little masterpieces. They were good. You can tell Kyan is proud of me. I know they're in plastic trays but I swear I made them and only put them in those plastic walmart trays to transport. For real.
Kyan is making his "mmm delicious cupcake" face.
Mastin is getting his birthday cake delivered.
They had a really fun playroom with lots to explore. Here are Kyan and Carli hanging out.
Kayleigh really liked snuggling with Kyan. You can tell he's loving it right back.

1 comment:

Michael Ann said...

Those turned out really cute and I loved the video of Kyan and the grapes....too funny! That is a great picture of you and Kyan...you need to get that framed!

Love and miss you guys!