Sunday, September 14, 2008

Papa's Visit/Detour

Papa flew into KCI Friday night since his flight was cancelled going back home to Houston. Poor Mimi and Dylan had to go through Hurricane Ike all by themselves. Scary. They are alright but a tree fell on their house and of course they have no electricity. It was nice to see Papa again even under those circumstances. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Kyan, Matt, and Papa hanging out at the hotel.
Like our white shirts? We don't need no stinkin' studio.
We got Kyan this dinosaur Halloween costume awhile back thinking that we didn't want to wait until the last minute and run out of selection. It was sooo cute with a big spikey tail. Anyway, my cousin ended up giving us a costume her son wore that should fit Kyan this year so we took the dinosaur costume back to the store...not before putting it on again and taking some pictures though.

2 comments:

Jill Garrison said...

lol yeah I was rather worthless last week =-) but oh my stars... that series is addicting.... oh la la on the male character!!!!

But yeah it was tough the boys didnt get in much trouble cause I wasnt paying that much attention over the pages of the book LOL... I'm sure they wish I had my nose in one today!

I have a few pictures to put up though from those times I didnt have a book in my hand...

Love the costume - halloween is so much fun - Parker is going to be a skunk lol that is what Braden was his first halloween - he was so much bigger than parker...

Michael Ann said...

I'm so glad that you guys got to see dad and have a good visit. That was a nice surprise, although under not great circumstances! The costume is so cute...he's the cutest little dinosaur that I've ever seen!!! You will love taking him around or passing out candy with him for halloween this year. Fun times! I'm not sure what our boys are doing yet, Carson wants to be a skeleton...so we'll see. Callahan will probably be use the fireman costume that was Carson's - if it's not too big anyway. Miss you guys!