Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Matt's Music Videos


Matt loves to play his guitar for Kyan, and he always makes up silly songs on the spot. He cracks me up every time. I don't know how he thinks of it all while playing the guitar. Now you know how our dinner and evening went last night. I wish I could figure out how to add the words to go along, but I'm not that talented yet. The tapping sound correlating with the camera shaking is Kyan hitting the camera with a spoon.

It is true that Kyan didn't eat his chicken last night and was awake at 4am. I was worried about his blood sugar so he sat in bed and ate a snack in the middle of the night. Hopefully that will not turn into a nightly ordeal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kyan is the only 2 year old I know who gets to have his own comedy club! Matt has always been able to do that off the cuff thing, I think he has two brains. When he was growing up he entertained all of us, so glad he never stopped! I love it when Kyan was looking in the camera.

Michael Ann said...

Matt needs to write a kid's album! Kyan has an instant concert every night - he is so lucky! Not every kid has a rock star in the family ya know. Matt is so talented!! Kyan is precious - love him looking in the camera like that. He was giving us kisses!