Thursday, April 30, 2009

Random April Shots

Since I haven't updated in awhile (got your message), I thought I'd throw in some random pictures taken in April. Kyan loves his new xylophone that comes apart and goes in the bath tub, although I keep finding the sticks in his trash can.
Sweet and innocent
Kyan likes talking on our home phone. It has been a great alternative to cell phones, which mine is now missing an important button. Hmmm.
Superman! I found these jammies at a consignment sale so they are unfortunately missing the cape but still super cute.
Kyan can't stand it when Isabelle gets put into the bathroom to eat dinner. He has to watch her underneath the door. He gets upset when she goes outside too.
Still loving the boxes. Over and over he stacks them all...
and knocks them down.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

2 comments:

Michael Ann said...

Such great pictures Andrea! I love the one of him looking at Isabelle under the door...that is so sweet. He looks more and more like a 2 year old - his look is changing from that baby to a toddler/2. He is adorable! I need an updated pic of him - can you email me one? Love ya'll!

Unknown said...

Kyan couldn't be any cuter! I am so glad he is my grandson! Do you think he'll let me give him a little haircut? If not me, then maybe Carson could do it! He gives lightening bolts!