Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We went to Fayetteville for Thanksgiving and I completely forgot my camera. Thanks to Michael Ann for sharing these pictures with me. Whew! Here are Michael Ann and Kyan.


Carson and Matt are cheesin' for the camera.

Michael Ann and Matt are practicing their 'Carson smile.'


I carved a turkey for the first time ever.

The food was awesome, thanks to Michael Ann.

Callahan and Kyan are about the same size now. Callahan just turned 2 in October.

Here is Kyan playing with a basketball.

The dads and little ones.

Callahan and Carson loved hugging on their cousin. A little too tight around the neck for Kyan though.


This is all we could do to get the boys to sit together for a minute.


Thanks Michael Ann and Wade for a great time. It was way too short though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Andrea you forgot the one of you carving the turkey! I loved that one! We missed a really good time, I can tell. I'm so glad Kyan is getting to know his cousins. I had such fun with my cousins I just want Kyan to have that opportunity also. I know Michael Ann and Wade loved having you guys!

Michael Ann said...

the pictures turned out great...check your email cause I mailed you more. I just got too tired to finish last night. Anyways, it was so fun and thanks again. How is Matt today? Hope all is well. Love ya'll!