Monday, November 2, 2009

More October Pics

Sorry, no Halloween pictures this year. Kyan was a dog for a couple of minutes on Thursday night. When we tried to put his costume on him Halloween night he said "No thank you." That's that then. So these are just some random shots from October.





























































































Blogger is being weird and I'm too tired to mess with it. No descriptions needed anyway; just cute pictures of our boy.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love these, especially the ones of Kyan meeting the scarecrow! And how perfect with the black kitty standing by him! No costume needed to make these wonderful halloween pictures:)))

Susan said...

Can you send some pics to Walgreens for me? That picture of Kyan pointing to the scare crow looks so much like Matt did at that age you wouldn't believe it! Just go through your pics one of these days and send a bunch to Walgreens for me and I will go and get them and then if I want a larger one I can order it from them. You take great pictures!

Unknown said...

I know these are pictures of Kyan but I just can't help myself, I keep seeing Matthew Ray 37 years ago. I wish I could have been there for the picture of Matt and Kyan walking up the hill and I could have been holding Matt's hand, I was there in spirit.

Love PAPA