Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ponca Pics

Kyan and I made a quick trip to Ponca the other day to visit my family. I hadn't seen my granny since March. But we didn't get to stay long at all. It flew by super fast. Still it was good to see everyone and we had a fun time. Hopefully next time won't be so rushed. Thanks mom and Tony for everything!

Kyan loved playing in the backyard and on the deck. That's pretty much all he wanted to do most of the time.

"This backyard is AWESOME!"

Grandma has a big waterfall on her back deck. Kyan loved playing in the water. It was the first thing he asked to do when he woke up Friday morning (that's why he's still in his jammies with crazy bed head).

He also liked the turtles who live in the waterfall.

Here is Kyan seeing how close he can get to the chiminea before I get onto him. The only thing I asked him not to touch was the inside of the chiminea; so of course he teased me with it.

Kyan really liked all the plants on grandma's deck. Sorry grandma, hope they're all okay.

We played in great-granny's backyard. There was lots to explore there.

We tried to take pictures on the bench...it didn't work out so well.


Here is a cute pic of Kyan standing on dad's belly while dad is singing "If you're happy and you know it stomp your feet."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful yard! I really like your hair! Your granny is still a pretty gal, I'm sure your visit was a real boost for her. Kyan looks so cute, I just can hardly wait to see him. Surely one of these days I'll get to catch your mom and Tony in KC.