Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 3 year anniversary. Wow, it seems like it's been so much longer...in a good way. I could not find our wedding pictures on the computer so this is Matt and I at our old house in OKC.
So for our anniversary (not really, but I like to pretend that I planned it this way) we officially became animal free! Our love for animals was initially one of the qualities that attracted us to each other, but with Kyan's allergy problems we have been so fortunate to find wonderful homes for all of them. Isabelle drove off with a new family last night and our house is (or soon will be) pet dander free. Welcome Halbert! Hopefully Matt and Kyan will notice a big difference soon.
Happy Anniversary, Matt...the greatest husband of all time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WooHoo! Halbert is so happy that he can come and stay as long as he wants, you may be visiting the animal shelter after we come and wear out our welcome! Your words about Matt were the sweetest ever, and you two really are a match made in heaven. Most couples should be so lucky to have what you guys enjoy. Congratulations.

Michael Ann said...

Happy Aniversary (a day late!)!!! I loved Matt's song he sang on my phone the other day, I wish I knew how to play it back for you guys. So funny! It does seem like you have been in our family longer than just 3 years! We are blessed to have you and wish you many more happy years!!

I can't believe you are animal free! WOW!! You've gone from 6 to none in a little over a year - amazing. Are you so relieved? I think that Isabelle will just love her new life. I'm so proud of you guys. love ya'll.