Saturday, June 27, 2009

Trampoline

We found this trampoline for Kyan on craigslist (where else?) last week. We were excited to get it, and he's been doing great practicing his jumping skills. Thanks grandma and grandpa for Kyan's birthday trampoline!

Poor Ky had to get the scratch test on his back yesterday. He did really good. He didn't even cry until almost halfway through, but his back looked so sad afterwards. Apparently he is allergic to everything...big shocker. Anyone need a basset hound?

2 comments:

Michael Ann said...

wow Andrea - you DID find the trampoline!! Awesome...you are the best Craig's List shopper by the way, seriously. That looks like so much fun. He has the COOL toys at his house, let me tell ya.

I didn't know you got your test results back so soon. I'm gonna have to call you to get more info, but I'm glad now you guys know what he's allergic to. I figured he had a lot of allergies, with the Scott gene in his body - he was bound to have lots of allergies...look at his daddy and papa! I didn't have allergies so much when i was little, but boy do I get them now when the seasons change. I'm also a little allergic to cats now b/c anytime I'm around one and accidentally scratch/touch my eye - they swell up and itch like crazy. Funny. I can't wait for this weekend- it will be fun! Love you guys.

Unknown said...

I want a trampoline like that! I had those scratch tests, alot of them and the first few aren't so bad but they get more and more annoying and miserable as they go along. I am really so proud of him, that is amazing that he didn't have a major melt down, I would have. You guys are amazing parents, just incase I haven't mentioned that lately, you have been so pro active with getting him help and it is going to be instrumental to his development, thank you guys for being such great parents. Love, Mimi