Monday, March 23, 2009

Janet's Big Day

My BFF Janet got married Saturday! I'm so happy for her. She finally found "The One" and she more than deserves it. Here are some pictures from the weekend. I was very honored to be her Bridesmaid alongside her big sis Kellie as her Maid of Honor. Saturday we had a full day of celebrity treatment...getting manicures and pedicures, our hair done, and our makeup done. It was my first time for everything and it was awesome. It was really nice just to relax (somewhat) and hang out with Janet because that hardly ever happens anymore. Here we are at the rehearsal Friday night in our shirts.
Here is Janet in her wedding gown. She looked gorgeous!
Kellie, Janet, and I after the wedding ceremony. I didn't get any pictures at the church because Matt had the camera and was busy keeping Kyan quiet during the ceremony.
This is the wedding party with the groom, Kelly, and the groomsmen.
Kyan danced it up at the reception. We couldn't hardly keep him off the dance floor. I'm going to say that he's doing The Robot in this shot.
He really liked the little flower girls....A LOT.
We tried to get a picture at the reception but Kyan would rather be dancing.
Meanwhile in Ponca my granny moved into an assisted living home. It is a really nice place. She got a walker to use that has a seat on it. She's doing real well with it. I'm so glad she's using the walker and settling into her new home nicely.
As you can see, my mom has been hitting the bottle lately...hard.
Granny gave us a tour (and Kyan a ride) of her new place.
I think granny would think her new place was perfect if it weren't for those "stupid old people!"

1 comment:

Michael Ann said...

I love the shot of Kyan on the walker getting a ride from Granny! That is funny! I hope she is doing good there. It looks like a nice place. You looked very pretty at the wedding too BTW! Glad you got to be pampered on Saturday. Have a good visit with mimi!