Monday, March 16, 2009

"Hi"

If we were sports fans this is what Kyan might look like. He's wearing some hand-me-down Kansas Wildcats (who???) sports outfit. He loves the football (it bounces funny). I'm not sure what I did to make this picture so blurry. Sorry. I had one shot and I blew it. Good thing we're not sports fans.
Twinkies...Matt and Kyan like to dress alike for church sometimes.
I wanted to share his new word. Not that "Hi" is all that exciting to some people; but for us who have been anticipating some more verbal communication it's pretty encouraging. I was trying to get him to do his 'more' sign but he wouldn't for the camera today. He has been doing it daily though and we are very happy about that. Hopefully we'll have more words to come soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kyan! Oh he's cute to say the least! Can't wait to see him, and hear that in person! Love, Mimi