Friday, April 23, 2010

House is Painted

The house is all painted inside and it looks beautiful. I can't pull myself away from the kitchen. It is flower pot red and looks amazing. We took Kyan into the backyard for the first time tonight, and he loves it. We couldn't get him back in. Here he is looking into the kitchen from the patio.

This is the bottom of the basement stairs. I have a hard time getting pictures down there because of the lighting, but for some reason this picture turned out.
Here's the front door and stairs.

This is the living room with the kitchen in the background.

They are getting the master bathroom ready for tile. It is so nice. I wish I could get a good picture of the closet. It is amazing. There's no light in there yet.

It's hard to see the paint colors from pictures but this is Asher's room...a light yellow.

Kyan's room is a light blue.

This is the kitchen closet and pantry...huge, awesome pantry.

These kitchen cabinets were just put in today. They look awesome.

I couldn't really get a picture of the corner cabinets with the sink because of the glare from the windows. They look great too.

All the bathroom sinks are in now too.

Once we let him out back he was so happy to come and go by himself through the backdoor. I have a feeling this will be his favorite thing about the new house.

Oops. I misinterpreted his 'showing his teeth sound' for his 'sticking out his tongue sound.'

He was a very happy boy on the back patio.


Finally...a picture of Asher. We are awful. This is our first belly picture of Asher at 26 weeks.

4 comments:

Susan said...

OH my Gosh I LOVE the colors!!! We all nailed it on the colors, in and out! I like the cabinets too, you guys did a great job choosing those and the exterior color. It is going to beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love the house, and all the pics!! The belly pic is great too! =}
I can't believe how big Kyan is getting - he's going to have a blast in the new place

Michael Ann said...

Love the house, can't wait to see it in person. And you look so cute!!!

justyns35@hotmail.com said...

Cool! I didn't know you had another blog! Love the photo's of the house. Can't wait to see the finished product. What a blessing.