Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Parental Supervision Required

Kyan's early intervention had a free gym day in Olathe this morning. It was pretty cool. There were tons of sensory activities, and it was nice just getting out and running off some energy. I wasn't paying attention to the wall when I took this picture, but just a little more to the left and it would've been perfect.

I couldn't believe he actually got into the foam block pool. What a sensory win for Kyan.

Check out his poor lip. He had a run in with the kitchen table Sunday morning.

He LOVED the super long trampoline runway. I'm thinking that would make for fun flooring in a hallway at a new house. Hmmmm.


What a fun place. Hopefully we can do this again sometime.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I wanna get on the trampoline too! That is the only one like that I have ever seen. How fun!