Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fayetteville Visit

We were able to go to Fayetteville last weekend to visit Matt's sister and family. On Saturday we went to Carson's basketball game, and Kyan had a great time there. I couldn't get any good shots of Carson playing. Those boys are too fast for my little camera.


He found a basketball on the bleachers that he played with while watching the girls on the court next to Carson's game.

Kyan sitting next to Uncle Wade.

After the game he got to run all over the court. It was fun.

Here is Carson in his new Halloween costume he got for Christmas.

The boys played football. This picture is really crooked...oops.

Carson, Callahan, Matt, and Wade. The Ramer house has lots of helmets!

Carson and Cal versus Wade and Matt

Here are the boys, Michael Ann, and Matt looking spiffy after church.

Kyan with his Aunt Mikey (oo oo ah ah)!

We had a wonderful weekend. Thanks Michael and Wade for having us. We need to do this more often.

3 comments:

Michael Ann said...

The pictures are so great. I wish I would've gotten my camera out more though. We had such a great time, and yes, wish we could do it more often. It was great having you guys and thanks again for coming down. Kyan melts my heart!

Susan said...

I love the pictures, we missed a really good time I can tell! You guys gotta make it a point to do it again, next time we will hopefully be there too! Kyan looks so cute in those little jeans and tennis shoes.

Susan said...

I love this blog! so does Papa!