Monday, September 7, 2009

And we thought we were done with cats

Not too many posts ago I was super excited that Kyan regained his spatial awareness and began climbing. Don't get me wrong, I'm still very happy about that. Lately it just feels like no place is safe anymore. It's like we have a cat again. At least Kyan doesn't leave behind litter pieces and throw up hairballs every five minutes.
He now regularly brushes his teeth with all the toothbrushes. I won't tell you what he did with Matt's toothbrush (J/K).
A nice foot soak in the sink.

Okay, maybe I'm not the best influence either.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I could just as easily be looking at a picture of Matt at this age, infact,I had to take a second look to be sure the one of him sitting on the bathroom counter, looking in the mirror and brushing his teeth wasn't actually an old pic of Matt that you had added in. We have a picture of Matt with a red tee shirt on when he was K's age and they look just a like!