Friday, May 29, 2009

New Shoes

I've been planning for almost a week to get some pictures to post but haven't pulled out the camera. So no more waiting...these will do for now. Kyan got his new summer crocs last weekend. He likes this new tradition Aunt Mikey and thank you. Just like his daddy, Kyan prefers only a diaper and shoes.
We figured with the toe walking and heel walking that these sandals might be helpful this summer as well...and they are super cute. I am so jealous. Excuse the bruised up head. Kyan is turning into a two year old boy right before our eyes.

4 comments:

Jill Garrison said...

brant gave braden a lecture on trying to be careful... his legs are black and blue... amazing he can even walk... Parker bruises are always to the head... silly ol' boys!
He is so handsome! I would do the diaper and shoes if i was him too.... maybe we should start an adult trend too!

Unknown said...

I want some of those sandals too! And I like the blue crocs. I'm so glad we got his hair cut, it looks so cute! Can't wait to see you

Michael Ann said...

SO cute!! I love both those shoes, those stride rites are really stylish!! So glad we could do that for him. His look is changing - he is getting that 2 year old look! Wow! I can't wait to see you guys.

Virginia Janet said...

That first photo is really very funny.!! Looking so cute in only a diaper and shoes.