Tuesday, October 14, 2008

REDRUM

We are ready for Halloween around here. This is a picture of Kyan in his Frankenstein sweat suit. I've been excited for it to get cold enough for him to wear it before Halloween is over. Not the greatest picture but it's all I got.

And this video is my son's disturbing reaction to his first short viewing of "The Shining." Normally his shows consist of Baby Einstein videos and that's it (I promise), but the other day he was napping and I came across The Shining (unedited and commercial free woohoo) and couldn't help myself. He woke up and we came downstairs right when my favorite part was on...when Wendy finally realizes that Jack is totally insane, of course. Kyan thought it was hilarious. Should I be worried?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Halbert has that same reaction when I threaten him with leaving!

I'll never see that scene again without thinking about Kyan laughing at it. Don't you just wonder what Kyan was thinking when he was watching that?
Kyan laughs just like Matt did when he was little, all the way from down in his belly!

Michael Ann said...

okay, that is SO funny! I am laughing right now. The boys watched too and they were both cracking up at Kyan...Callahan loved it!

Kyan is so much like Matt...he can find the humor in ANYTHING!!

Loved it!