Monday, July 7, 2008

Butters

Here is a video of Kyan and Butters on her last day with us. Kyan has learned to feed (and tease) Butters from his highchair. He thinks she's hilarious, especially when she licks the food right off of his hand. Butters was getting annoyed because the bananas kept sticking to his hand when he'd try to throw them to her. I know Kyan will miss playing with her. I don't know who is going to clean off his highchair after he eats now...Isabelle is too short and Abbey is too well-mannered.

1 comment:

Michael Ann said...

I miss Kyan so much already!! That laugh sounds a lot like his daddy's!! That was so cute. I'm glad Butters has a good home and I'm sure she is great...heard anything from Dale or Linda? Thanks again for coming this weekend, it was so fun! Love you guys.